Tongan Defense Brass Band

so i searched and didnt see this posted anywhere else so im sorry if it is.

i came across this and i thought it was really cool and thought maybe you guys would enjoy it. i havnt seen anything quite like this and was wondering if anyone else knew more about it. great closer!

I got a chance to meet the members of this band when I was stationed in hawaii. We had a bbq and hung out with them. Thank you for bring back good memories.

I got a chance to meet the members of this band when I was stationed in hawaii. We had a bbq and hung out with them. Thank you for bring back good memories.

what do you know about them? is there like a whole circuit of groups like this? i also noticed they had a light show to go along with it, is that standard?

• 2 weeks later...
what do you know about them? is there like a whole circuit of groups like this? i also noticed they had a light show to go along with it, is that standard?

No they're a professional military band. They travel and do performances just like any other military band. I think they may have even been to iraq to help out the US as well. It's been a while, but they can play, and can have fun like no other.