DCA I&E Judging...

No need for scores that low...

a 14? seriously

Someone needs get over themselves, the point is to have fun AND be competitive why the hell would you score someone/ group so low, is just ridiculous.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for scores that low...a 14? seriously Someone needs get over themselves, the point is to have fun AND be competitive why the hell would you score someone/ group so low, is just ridiculous.

Yeah, I was looking those scores over and was asking the same question. Granted it's all relative, but it was funny to see some of the "winners" scores.

Random Fake Judge comment from venues where these scores were handed out: Yeah, you guys rocked! I loved the melody and how you worked in that garden rake into the production. I can't imaging anyone being better than you so I put you way up in box two and gave you a 27. Nice work!...

:rolleyes:

Ryan J

yeah dude.......not cool

No need for scores that low...

a 14? seriously

Someone needs get over themselves, the point is to have fun AND be competitive why the hell would you score someone/ group so low, is just ridiculous.

It looks like it was mostly percussion scores that were that low?????//////

It looks like it was mostly percussion scores that were that low?????//////

sub title :)

Well the bass ensemble scores were a joke. I think the winning group had a 50 something? The second place group had a 30 something. And finally, my wife and her crew netting a 14? Are you kidding me? I think one could drop their shorts on the street a leave a pile behind and score better than that! What gives?

Well the bass ensemble scores were a joke. I think the winning group had a 50 something? The second place group had a 30 something. And finally, my wife and her crew netting a 14? Are you kidding me? I think one could drop their shorts on the street a leave a pile behind and score better than that! What gives?

Someone sponcor me on that and I am in. :P

Someone sponcor me on that and I am in. :P

What? Taking a dump in the middle of the street? I'll pay your entrance fee if you do it. I swear... next year, I think we should hire strippers to dance while we just throw the drum off the bridge down the block. It would probably score better.

Maybe the judge was comparing it to last year's bass ensembles still, now THIS is a bass ensemble!

We got a 96 with a 1 point penalty for being two minutes over time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU0h6VxUfcc

DING DING!

I missed you guys this year!