battery percussion arrangements?

RichDeCapio

Sounds about right.

It depends on a variety of factors...

-Are you going with a big name guy or Joe Schmo (aka someone like me)?

-Difficulty of arrangement

-When do you need

-Length of show

Are you looking for someone to write battery percussion arrangements?

From my own personal experience, I work with groups to be able to write. I'd rather write for a little less one year and get more the next than not write at all. It's this attitude that's enabled me to work with a great many people and bands and has garnered me a great deal of respect from people.

I usually charge around $800-$1000 for a HS book, that usually includes some teching and me being availible to rewrite/modify and such as requests. I've done it for as little as $500, again, for a friend, and he's grateful and will be hooking me up with more gigs. I also wrote a tenor chart for the World Gone Mad Drum Corps for free. Why? Because they needed someone and I wanted the challenge of writing a tenor chart to Love Gun.

If you're looking for more information about arranging or even are looking for one, shoot me an email - czpercussion at mac dot com - and I can give you info/recommendations/commentary or anything else.

Edit: Plus Rich, I play Dennis' charts, so I've got some Delucia flava in there ;)

Edited by Cadet311