Are CD's shipping already?

Oh my God! These CDs are great -- especially when compared to those in 2006. The horn lines just jump out at you. The Eureka and Vanguard yells are spectacular. I was blown away by how much of the crowd comes through during these moments. Love it and have been playing it on my CD player all day -- with a brief break for food and water.

Oh yes, and the last 1:45 minutes of Blue Devils' program is simply wonderful to listen to -- it tweaks the emotion so well with an impressive blend of memorable melodies and a manly onslaught of emotional strength. There is dirt from the screaming sopranos and middle voices but who cares! It sounds freaking awesome!!

Edited by Faust

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God! These CDs are great -- especially when compared to those in 2006. The horn lines just jump out at you. The Eureka and Vanguard yells are spectacular. I was blown away by how much of the crowd comes through during these moments. Love it and have been playing it on my CD player all day -- with a brief break for food and water.

The first hit was spectacular! Great sound! b**bs b**bs b**bs Honorable mention: The chord in the ballad when they did the Bottle Dance bit.

how about the triplet run right before the minefield, that night rehearsal in clovis?

I remember hearing that at the show.

I was all excited to hear it, and then it was just gone! :whistle:

Still my favorite show of the night and year though. :)