Scoring from the same sheets

drumcat

Scoring sheets during Open-only competition  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Read first entry before voting -- Open Division should use the same scoring system and sheets as World

• No - Use different sheets for Open!
    • Yes - Use the same sheets for Open!

I love the new, good information, and I have no problem with being wrong. I just didn't care for his condescention.

I think his condescension was caused from your lack of research. If you looked at the Academy's show schedule they barely did any shows. I think the most, not counting finals was 6. So they performed at a show about 10 times last year, as oppose to The Cadets who performed basically every other day.

Sounds like a Regional Division 1 to me.

Again not meant to be condescending, just stating where he was coming from. It bothers me too when people blindly post.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his condescension was caused from your lack of research. If you looked at the Academy's show schedule they barely did any shows. I think the most, not counting finals was 6. So they performed at a show about 10 times last year, as oppose to The Cadets who performed basically every other day.

Sounds like a Regional Division 1 to me.

Again not meant to be condescending, just stating where he was coming from. It bothers me too when people blindly post.

Thank you SOOO MUCH for understanding!

Edited by dsb2007

Thank you SOOO MUCH for understanding! Really drumcat, I wasn't trying to be a jerk but I DO get annoyed when people are wrong...and like to insist that they are right and and OTHERS wrong...especially when OTHERS have eviedence to back up what they say. Clearly, Regional Division I/World Class is still alive and well and yeah, was it really only 6 shows Ron? Wow! Yeah, can't tell me partial/regional touring is not allowed at the World Class level.

Oh well. Not to beat a dead horse... I just wanted to say thanks to Ron for sticking up for me a little. :)

June 23 Walnut, CA

June 24 Glendale, AZ

July 15 Calabasas, CA

July 21 San Antonio, TX

July 22 Denton, TX

July 23 Enid, OK

July 25 Lincoln, NE

July 28 Denver, CO

August 2 Tuscon, AZ

August 3 Lake Havasu City, AZ

August 4 Tempe, AZ

August 9, 10 Pasedena, CA

So they performed only 11 times not including finals week, obviously 13 with finals week. Not a whole lot of shows for two full months of touring corps. The cadets... I counted, performed 30 TIMES!!! Not including the three final days... so.. granted I do think Academy... with HARD evidence was a regional corps... and dsb... i was only three performances off my guess... but now its educated.

June 23 Walnut, CA

June 24 Glendale, AZ

July 15 Calabasas, CA

July 21 San Antonio, TX

July 22 Denton, TX

July 23 Enid, OK

July 25 Lincoln, NE

July 28 Denver, CO

August 2 Tuscon, AZ

August 3 Lake Havasu City, AZ

August 4 Tempe, AZ

August 9, 10 Pasedena, CA

So they performed only 11 times not including finals week, obviously 13 with finals week. Not a whole lot of shows for two full months of touring corps. The cadets... I counted, performed 30 TIMES!!! Not including the three final days... so.. granted I do think Academy... with HARD evidence was a regional corps... and dsb... i was only three performances off my guess... but now its educated.

Yes indeed. Drumcat, how about admitting here that you were in error about Regional Division I being no more? :P :doh:

Edited by dsb2007