Emmaus Sentinels Alumni Corps!

Hey Gene,

You know Tracy and I ....What do you think ?.......I am sure there will be adult beverages there. Come on down and see us !

You sure are up early for your day off!!!! Getting close to the big start in the Lehigh Valley = One week to go ...........again I say, let the games begin............................

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you miss Sunday church services this morning? You're up pretty early for a day off!!!!

One week to go and things will start to rock again in the Lehigh Valley - can hardly wait.......................Again I say - Let the Games Begin..................

1960 - Troop 36, Roseto, Pa. ; 1963, 64, 65 - Bangor Yellow Jackets, Bangor, Pa.; '65. '66,'67,'73-'80 - Wind Gap Blue Eagles/Rennaisance, Wind Gap, Pa.; '80 - Westshore; '82-'91 - Roseto/Lehigh Valley Chieftains; '92 - present - Blue Eagles Alumni, Wind Gap, Pa.; 2005 - present - Westshoremen Alumni ; PADCHOF life member

Edited by slate belt corpsman

Hey Gene,

You know Tracy and I ....What do you think ?.......I am sure there will be adult beverages there. Come on down and see us !

Hey Brad...........As lawyers always say....."Never ask a question that you don't know the answere too..." b**bs

Would love to be there but would have to bring "WMOM". I know I'm harmless....but the wife still remembers what Tracy said at the Radisson ^0^ ^0^

bump

Ok most of the food and drink are taken care of, now all we need is all the great folks to show up on Sunday.

Its the start of a great time

Brad, sounds like it will be a great time. I'd love to check out the open house and I hope everything goes really well.

I'll be doing good to make Hamburg the evening of the 27th. I told my son he could get something off one of the vendor's carts. That always works. He just had surgery and is a bit shy about all the swelling and stitches and stuff on his face so it will have to be one of those big inflatable things or something real loud and noisy.

I sent you a PM because Tracy had called, but I've been pretty distracted lately and forgot to call back. Sorry about that.

Have an "adult" beverage for me.

Marty

ok 2 days to go , went over the list , looks like close to 80 people showing up and thats what we know of.

I think this is the start of something BIG!!!!!!

ok 2 days to go , went over the list , looks like close to 80 people showing up and thats what we know of.

I think this is the start of something BIG!!!!!!

Just look how Mighty St. Joe's started - with a handful of people and look what they turned out to be. Great direction and leadership by them and hopefully the Sentinels will have the same. Really looking forward to it.

! more day I just can't wait , This is the start of something big I think, Come on out and check it out everyone.