Indy Tickets

Any chance that long-time ticket purchasers will be allowed an advance purchase opportunity?

Edited by drumcorps74

Any chance that long-time ticket purchasers will be allowed an advance purchase opportunity?

bump...

I was wondering the same thing...... :huh:

bump...

I was wondering the same thing...... :rolleyes:

Well it is good to e-mail DCI if you have any questions as they more than often will respond back. I asked that same question in late August to Kristy and she said they would once again be taking care of those "loyal" customers who have stood in the lines early and did the advance order of tickets through the mail last year.

Well it is good to e-mail DCI if you have any questions as they more than often will respond back. I asked that same question in late August to Kristy and she said they would once again be taking care of those "loyal" customers who have stood in the lines early and did the advance order of tickets through the mail last year.
Thats another great idea ! I've had my room reserved since the first day I was sure of the dates . I need a

handicaped seat and I suppose that those are going to be hard to come by ! So I'll E-mail DCI . Thanks Whisky ! :rolleyes:

I did email DCI earlier this week with essentially the same question you did. The answer I got was, "Stay tuned for updates as we get information finalized."

Glad you got a more definitive answer than I did.