East Coast Jazz Benefit Buffet THIS Saturday

The Outback Steakhouse at 672 Fellsway, Medford, near Wellington Circle, is hosting a fantastic buffet of steaks, chicken, veggies, salad, cold drinks and dessert on Saturday, October 13th at noon through 2:00 PM - for the benefit of East Coast Jazz Drum and Bugle Corps. Tickets are $20 per...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...6&Itemid=28

I'm goin!!! Come on all you Massachusetts drum corps fans, chip in and buy a ticket. Help this corps get back on its feet! Geez, it's only $20, and you get al the food you can eat? What a bargain.

After the dinner. Go over to the Everett High School Band Contest which is less than 10 minutes away. Make it a TOTAL day!

id go, i really would but i have to be with the kids i teach for saturday.

Eric,

We now know where your loyalties lie. Just kiddin' Good luck!

You can always help at the ECJ recruiting booth at the Everett show after your show ends at 3:30pm....

Dave Grist

The Outback Steakhouse at 672 Fellsway, Medford, near Wellington Circle, is hosting a fantastic buffet of steaks, chicken, veggies, salad, cold drinks and dessert on Saturday, October 13th at noon through 2:00 PM - for the benefit of East Coast Jazz Drum and Bugle Corps. Tickets are $20 per...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...6&Itemid=28

I wish East Coast Jazz ALL THE BEST with this event!!!!

Well the dinner is over and you missed it. But don't worry, we're going to hold another Outback event in the spring.

On Saturday, 10/13/2007 The Outback Steakhouse in Medford, Massachusetts hosted a fundraising lunch for the East Coast Jazz. The restaurant served their specialty, steak, as well as chicken, vegetables, salad, beverages and dessert. The entire ticket proceeds went to benefit the East Coast Jazz. More than 60 people showed up to sit together with friends, enjoy a delicious meal, and help the Jazz raise a bundle toward the 2008 season.

A raffle was also held for a brand new Polaroid digital camera worth of $100. Thanks to the Polaroid Corporation for their generous donation.

You can view pictures of the event by visiting http://www.eastcoastjazz.org/OutbackPictures.htm

Edited by David Grist