White Sabers Announce November & December events

Are you thinking about marching next year? Do you want to try something different? Give the Sabers a try! It will be our 80th anniversary and we intend to make it something very special!

Saturday, November 17th – The White Sabers will hold their Annual Corps banquet at the Brae Burn facility in Dansville, NY. This will be a celebration of the 2007 year! More information will be posted on our web site.

Join us as we begin our 80th year celebration! We will have our first rehearsal on Sunday, November 18th - 9am to 3pm at the Livingston County Hampton Corners Complex – Battery, Front Ensemble and Brass rehearsal only.

We will have a place for people to stay in Dansville. People wishing to check us out at our Sunday rehearsal can come in Saturday night and sleep over if they like. Check the Corps web site for the details.

The 2008 Open House will be on Saturday, December 1st at 1pm to 9pm and Sunday, December 2nd from 9am to 3pm at the Livingston County Hampton Corners Complex.

To find out more, check out our web site: www.whitesabers.org

The Livingston County Hampton Corners Complex directions: Heading on I390 North, you’ll take the Geneseo Exit #7. At the end of the exit, make a right on to NY 408. Make a quick right on to NY 63S. Travel ½ mile and make a right on to Gypsy Lane. This will take you in to the complex. Park in front of the building. If you are heading on I390 South, you’ll take the Mt. Morris exit that is Exit #7. You will make a right at the end of the exit. Follow the directions above.

If you have any questions, send me an email at drumcpmark@frontiernet.net.

Mark - Director

White Sabers

Edited by mcg155

Are you thinking about marching next year? Do you want to try something different? Give the Sabers a try! It will be our 80th anniversary and we intend to make it something very special!

Saturday, November 17th – The White Sabers will hold their Annual Corps banquet at the Brae Burn facility in Dansville, NY. This will be a celebration of the 2007 year! More information will be posted on our web site.

Join us as we begin our 80th year celebration! We will have our first rehearsal on Sunday, November 18th - 9am to 3pm at the Livingston County Hampton Corners Complex – Battery, Front Ensemble and Brass rehearsal only.

We will have a place for people to stay in Dansville. People wishing to check us out at our Sunday rehearsal can come in Saturday night and sleep over if they like. Check the Corps web site for the details.

The 2008 Open House will be on Saturday, December 1st at 1pm to 9pm and Sunday, December 2nd from 9am to 3pm at the Livingston County Hampton Corners Complex.

To find out more, check out our web site: www.whitesabers.org

The Livingston County Hampton Corners Complex directions: Heading on I390 North, you’ll take the Geneseo Exit #7. At the end of the exit, make a right on to NY 408. Make a quick right on to NY 63S. Travel ½ mile and make a right on to Gypsy Lane. This will take you in to the complex. Park in front of the building. If you are heading on I390 South, you’ll take the Mt. Morris exit that is Exit #7. You will make a right at the end of the exit. Follow the directions above.

If you have any questions, send me an email at drumcpmark@frontiernet.net.

Mark - Director

White Sabers

Hey if you are thinking of a change and want to have some fun and enjoy performing come on down and check us out. The trip might just be worth it.

Edited by trptrex

I can't wait to see where the season takes us this year! b**bs

We have a lot of exciting events coming up! If you'd like to know more, check out our website or send me an email (rebecca.m.fox@gmail.com)!! :drool:

What time is it?

• 2 weeks later...

Only one more week to go, I can hardly wait! :)

Perhaps we should mention the change in banquet location??