Teal Sound Auditions

I might make a trip down there to check out teal's happenings. I'm sure i'll be able to lend a hand somewhere too. Even though i can't audition, the season is still exciting. Love you guys, good luck all around. Thanks mr blackburn for all you do. Thanks also go to mr butler for all he has done for teal. You are my hero. What you guys are doing for young people in the southeast is amazing.

TEAL SOUND go do your thing.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im totally new to drum corps and was going to try out in december. do we make our own hotel arrangements in the area? i couldnt find out on the teal sound website

The audition camp in Middleburg is an overnight full camp weekend. You will be staying at the gorgeous Middleburg HS in exquisite accomodations. Just make sure you bring your own air mattress, pillow and tolitries, including a towel.^OO^ We also provide you with gourmet, 1st class food for the weekend as well. All of this can be yours for coming to auditions and experiencing 1st hand what being in drum corps is all about!!!

See you on Dec. 15!

You mean you get

exquisite accomodations.

AND

gourmet, 1st class food for the weekend as well.

Along with instruction all for just $40.00 a day???? #### that is a deal everyone should take! :tic:

Sorry couldn't resist when I saw your post. Good luck to Teal Sound. Lord knows we need more up and coming corps.

Mike - :P

Edited by WWonka

• 2 weeks later...
Question?

Do we need send in the 80 dollars in the mail or when we get to the tryouts there in Middleburg?

You can do it either way. Whatever is easiest for you.

See you at the auditions.

Great!!We look forward to seeing you and all the Teal hopefuls at the audition weekends!!