Mempho 2008

I'm not quite sure who Mr. Thomas is (unless you mean Jordan, the tenor tech from last season?) . . . but there were apparently some behind-the-scenes disagreements on the business end of things in addition to Andre's move to SCV that caused Andre to either choose to or be asked to not have any position at all with the corps this season whatsoever. Todd Russell will also (sadly) not be returning, not his decision. Andrew Solomonson is not returning, and Jason Younts (who was on visual staff last year) is the new visual caption head. As far as I'm aware, percussion staff isn't changing much, but that's all I know for now.

Edited by Nex

I'm not quite sure who Mr. Thomas is (unless you mean Jordan, the tenor tech from last season?) . . . but there were apparently some behind-the-scenes disagreements on the business end of things in addition to Andre's move to SCV that caused Andre to either choose to or be asked to not have any position at all with the corps this season whatsoever. Todd Russell will also (sadly) not be returning, not his decision. Andrew Solomonson is not returning, and Jason Younts (who was on visual staff last year) is the new visual caption head. As far as I'm aware, percussion staff isn't changing much, but that's all I know for now.

Sorry, I meant Mr. Feagin. Thomas is his middle name I believe.

Ah, I understand. Tommy's actually his first name, that's why he goes by his middle now . . . he didn't like that it sounded like he was still a kid :P