The price is wrong?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew Carey passed away last night. They put pennies over his eyes. Bob Barker died in 1977, right after Elvis.

OH, ok... So any drum corps fan who saw this live was able to see pennies and go "OMG A BLUECOAT!!"? I didn't even know Bluecoats wore pennies until this thread started!

I know that I certainly always make sure I'm wearing drum corps shirts when I go out in public

This is so weird. I was home sick that day and for the first time in YEARS watched the Price is Right. As soon as that guy got up on stage, I first noticed his sock line and then he mentioned he was a music major. I *almost* came on here to see if he was a corps kid.

This is so weird. I was home sick that day and for the first time in YEARS watched the Price is Right. As soon as that guy got up on stage, I first noticed his sock line and then he mentioned he was a music major. I *almost* came on here to see if he was a corps kid.

sock tan???!?! he was in the pit!! he got to wear sandals!!!

:rolleyes:

he wore his pennies...I thought that was pretty cool

haha of course you wouldnt complain, he WAS wearing an OSU shirt :P

price is right = old women, college guys, AND college girls too, promise.

jrehnsdubgi;ertaghawgnw drew carey sucks.

OH, ok... So any drum corps fan who saw this live was able to see pennies and go "OMG A BLUECOAT!!"? I didn't even know Bluecoats wore pennies until this thread started!

Yea, that tradition has been going on since 1992 if memory serves me correctly..........