the site seems slow

donincardona

i don't know if anybody else has this problem but for the last3 weeks the site has gotten very slow. it seems to take a long time to load a thread. anyone have any ideas?

Don,

We keep a pretty close eye on the performance of the systems and have seen nothing over the past few weeks that would indicate a problem here. If others are having problems, I'll ask that you let us know so we can investigate from our end. Of course, we'll also be interested in knowing if there are other sites that are affected, if the problem appears to be related to time-of-day, your method of accessing the site, browser being used, other applications running, etc.

We really don't have the resources to do trouble-shooting for your individual system ... but your environment may give us a clue of where the problem is - or isn't.

Don,

We keep a pretty close eye on the performance of the systems and have seen nothing over the past few weeks that would indicate a problem here. If others are having problems, I'll ask that you let us know so we can investigate from our end. Of course, we'll also be interested in knowing if there are other sites that are affected, if the problem appears to be related to time-of-day, your method of accessing the site, browser being used, other applications running, etc.

We really don't have the resources to do trouble-shooting for your individual system ... but your environment may give us a clue of where the problem is - or isn't.

i use internet explorer 7. it happens at all times of the day. thereis nothing that i have changed. i do have java. maybe it has something to do with java scripts?