Plymouth "All American Parade and Show"!

I have to make this short since the PATS are only 15 minutes away from kicking "the Bills" all over the field.

Plymouth, Mass. once again did a fantastic job with their parade and alumni show.

The weather could not have been better, sunny and temps in the high 40's, and little wind coming off Plymouth Bay.

Many fife and drum corps from through out the New England Region were present.

Hawthorne let the drum corps and boy did they look awesome. Coming down the street to the strains of Espana Cani with 55 horns, they blew out the crowd.

Boston Crusaders were next and marching with 40 horns they sound like 80. It was good to some some old friends, Jackie La Salva, Rich Gaff.

SKEK was next and led by the one and only Barbara Bergdoll. Those uniforms certainly bring back some memories, especially the cover of the 1960 Fleetwood album.

Following SKEK was Light Brigade, small in size ,but always with a big heart!!! Heard they were going to be a bit larger for the show at night.

With the sounds of " National Elbem" the black, white and gold of Blessed Sac came down Front Street like a storm. What a sop. line led by the infamous

Eddie Haywood, in speaking with Eddie he said he was having trouble getting sound out of the horn, how come I could hear him a block away.

Great job Eddie!!!!

Scout House brought back some great memories. The last time I saw them was in 1963 at Mission Drums at Boston Collge, and the following night at Drums in the Night in Fitchburg, Mass.

The notes of "Waltzing Matilda" were souring throught Front Street. Great job, and great to see "Scout House" again.

Thanks have to go out to all the sponors of this parade who donate money, and are able to afford to bring in these great corps.

It is a magical day and evening and it is always great to see old friends.

Remember we are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Just thinking of the good old days.

CODI

I have to make this short since the PATS are only 15 minutes away from kicking "the Bills" all over the field.

Plymouth, Mass. once again did a fantastic job with their parade and alumni show.

The weather could not have been better, sunny and temps in the high 40's, and little wind coming off Plymouth Bay.

Many fife and drum corps from through out the New England Region were present.

Hawthorne let the drum corps and boy did they look awesome. Coming down the street to the strains of Espana Cani with 55 horns, they blew out the crowd.

Boston Crusaders were next and marching with 40 horns they sound like 80. It was good to some some old friends, Jackie La Salva, Rich Gaff.

SKEK was next and led by the one and only Barbara Bergdoll. Those uniforms certainly bring back some memories, especially the cover of the 1960 Fleetwood album.

Following SKEK was Light Brigade, small in size ,but always with a big heart!!! Heard they were going to be a bit larger for the show at night.

With the sounds of " National Elbem" the black, white and gold of Blessed Sac came down Front Street like a storm. What a sop. line led by the infamous

Eddie Haywood, in speaking with Eddie he said he was having trouble getting sound out of the horn, how come I could hear him a block away.

Great job Eddie!!!!

Scout House brought back some great memories. The last time I saw them was in 1963 at Mission Drums at Boston Collge, and the following night at Drums in the Night in Fitchburg, Mass.

The notes of "Waltzing Matilda" were souring throught Front Street. Great job, and great to see "Scout House" again.

Thanks have to go out to all the sponors of this parade who donate money, and are able to afford to bring in these great corps.

It is a magical day and evening and it is always great to see old friends.

Remember we are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Just thinking of the good old days.

CODI

No CT Alumni or Park City Pride?

Sorry, I left out the two Conn Corps.

Park City Pride looked great, one of the largest horn lines, and also the best color guard. They happened to stop right by us on Front Street, and I got to talk with one of the gals of Pride City. She had her music taped to the bell of her mellophone. We had a nice converstion.

Conn. Alumni came down the street, and some of their members jumped out of the Galway Pub and joined the parade.

They sounded great!!!!!

CODI

Sorry, I left out the two Conn Corps.

Park City Pride looked great, one of the largest horn lines, and also the best color guard. They happened to stop right by us on Front Street, and I got to talk with one of the gals of Pride City. She had her music taped to the bell of her mellophone. We had a nice converstion.

Conn. Alumni came down the street, and some of their members jumped out of the Galway Pub and joined the parade.

They sounded great!!!!!

CODI

"Galway Pub":

Now THATS the way to end the season!!!!! b**bs

Elphaba