Fusion Core Announces 2008 Show

Several are doing his music...and some are doing the same tune. No corps should plan their show around what other corps are doing, in my opinion. Just do what's best for your corps and makes the most sense.

It's a Hazo-riffic year in DCA!

I agree!

I wish every corps was playing Malaguena this year! :devil:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish every corps was playing Malaguena this year! :devil:

I heard it enough in the marching season lol. :devil:

Even though I love his music, I think every corps is doing Samuel Hazo this year.

Best of luck! :)

You know two years ago we were going to play Concierto De Arunjeaz. Well, Cabs were also playing it and a few people complained that we shouldn't do it because Cabs were but we were doing our own spin on it and it was really awesome. Cabs did it as a trumpet feature and we were doing it as a mello/bari thing. The mello was going to play the melody of Concierto and the bari was playing the beginning of Bohemian Rhapsody over the top really hauntingly, it was so cool!!! That was definately one of my biggest drum corps regrets that we didn't just "do our thing"!!

Well, this year we are and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

So my point is:

"iT'S YOUR THING...............DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :devil:

I'm soooooo excited that sounds so cool!!

For action/reaction I picture the all the sections fighting each other. Like one section plays something cool and then the next section plays something really awesome. LMAO

This has been the slowest week ever....the week before the drum corps season starts. Ugh! All the build up, excitement, hype...it's just too much to handle. lol

Looks like we're going to have a very good turn out on Saturday. If you're reading this and considering marching drum corps this summer...come check us out.

Just a couple more days and we can kick this thing off. Can't wait!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME DRUM "CORE"?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?