Cincinnati Corps looking for Members

Cincinnati Tradition , an all age drum corps located in Cincinnati, is marching a full field show this year and we still have some openings in our hornline and colorguard. We are doing a Latin show this year and we are playing "Sunrise Lady", "Bully", and "Malaguena". We practice in College Hill at Grace's Episcopal Church, located on the corner of Hamilton Ave. and Belmont, which is close to Northern Ky. amd the I-275 loop. Our next practice is Sunday, Dec 9th from 1-5pm. We will be marching at about 6 DCI shows this year and our goal is to compete in DCA Class A. If you are interested, you can contact me at drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com or go to our website cincinnatitradition.org. We now have the ability for our members to access the music from our website. And, we go any key, G or B flat!! Need a place to march, then check us out!!

AWESOME NEWS, and sounds like a fun show! Hope to see you guys at DCA-C show this summer too

AWESOME NEWS, and sounds like a fun show! Hope to see you guys at DCA-C show this summer too

Cincinnati Tradition , an all age drum corps located in Cincinnati, is marching a full field show this year and we still have some openings in our hornline and colorguard. We are doing a Latin show this year and we are playing "Sunrise Lady", "Bully", and "Malaguena". We practice in College Hill at Grace's Episcopal Church, located on the corner of Hamilton Ave. and Belmont, which is close to Northern Ky. amd the I-275 loop. Our next practice is Sunday, Dec 9th from 1-5pm. We will be marching at about 6 DCI shows this year and our goal is to compete in DCA Class A. If you are interested, you can contact me at drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com or go to our website cincinnatitradition.org. We now have the ability for our members to access the music from our website. And, we go any key, G or B flat!! Need a place to march, then check us out!!

tHIS IS GREAT NEWS!! Best wishes for a sucessful season! Dont forget to enter I and E on Friday night.It is well run,and a lot of fun,too.....................................................Hairbear,DCA,from 1980 to 2008,here there and everywhere!

• 2 weeks later...

Steve and Chris,

Thanks for the good wishes. I don't know whether it was the good vibes or what, but we had four new cats come out for the horn line on Sunday. I'm new with this corps, so I don't know all the percussion folks yet, but I think we had someone in that section I hadn't seen before. So it looks like we're growing again, though there's always room for more folks.

Robert

GOOD LUCK and hope to see you in Rochester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another group to help "connect",

East and Mid-West

and / or

North and South!!!!!!!!!!!!!!