Hawthorne Caballeros - 2008

First Camp Weekend 12/15 & 12/16

The Hawthorne Caballeros will conduct their first full camp weekend on Saturday, December 15th, 2007 at Pequannock High School in Pequannock, NJ and Sunday, December 16th at Hawthorne High School in Hawthorne, NJ. Brass and Percussion will rehearse on Saturday, 12/15 and Sunday, 12/16 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Color Guard will rehearse on Sunday, 12/16 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

As we approach the new year, come meet our new drum major, Doug Ferraro; enjoy our new program with Dennis DeLucia as our show advisor and written by Dennis Argul, Gary Gill, AJ Kise, Eric Robertshaw and Dimitri Saliaris; meet the staff and enjoy not just the holiday season but the kickoff of another amazing competitive Caballeros season.

New members are welcome in all sections. We are also looking for support staff and volunteers. For practice times and directions, please click here or go to our website, www.cabs.org and check out the schedule. To receive an email about our 2008 season or to get additional information on membership contact Mike Ryan by phone (973) 709-0500 ext. 1532 - or email Mike at cabscontra@aol.com.

Happy Holidays!

Edited by sophillycab

First Camp Weekend 12/15 & 12/16

The Hawthorne Caballeros will conduct their first full camp weekend on Saturday, December 15th, 2007 at Pequannock High School in Pequannock, NJ and Sunday, December 16th at Hawthorne High School in Hawthorne, NJ. Brass and Percussion will rehearse on Saturday, 12/15 and Sunday, 12/16 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Color Guard will rehearse on Sunday, 12/16 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

As we approach the new year, come meet our new drum major, Doug Ferraro; enjoy our new program with Dennis DeLucia as our show advisor and written by Dennis Argul, Gary Gill, AJ Kise, Eric Robertshaw and Dimitri Saliaris; meet the staff and enjoy not just the holiday season but the kickoff of another amazing competitive Caballeros season.

New members are welcome in all sections. We are also looking for support staff and volunteers. For practice times and directions, please click here or go to our website, www.cabs.org and check out the schedule. To receive an email about our 2008 season or to get additional information on membership contact Mike Ryan by phone (973) 709-0500 ext. 1532 - or email Mike at cabscontra@aol.com.

Happy Holidays!

Great facilities.... Talented staff..... New and old enthusiatic membership...come be a part of it. See you all on Saturday...

If you are like me(and many of you are LOL) The CABS occupy a unique niche in drum corps.(lissen up Kay Eltman LOL)

It doesnt matter WHAT they do each year. I just wish them WELL!!!!!!

If you are like me(and many of you are LOL) The CABS occupy a unique niche in drum corps.(lissen up Kay Eltman LOL)

It doesnt matter WHAT they do each year. I just wish them WELL!!!!!!

I HEAR YA

Plenty of room for everybody this weekend. If your interested in performing with the Caballeros. We are interested in you.

See you all this weekend!!!

Two words:

CABALLERO PRIDE!

Yeah What she said....

Just Three days to our first camp. Want to be a part of the Caballeros for 2008? See you there...

Almost 2 days left till our first Camp.....I know your thinking about being there....See you in Pequannock NJ on Saturday....Directions can be found on our website www.cabs.org just click on the reheasal date on our schedule all the details including directions are there........

Almost 2 days left till our first Camp.....I know your thinking about being there....See you in Pequannock NJ on Saturday....Directions can be found on our website www.cabs.org just click on the reheasal date on our schedule all the details including directions are there........

It is two Days

See you all there....