What corps program for 2008 are you looking forward to most?

For me:

1. The Cadets (MOST DEFINITELY!!) Looking forward to seeing what they do with their show (and looking forward to seeing the uniform again!!!! :rolleyes: ).

2. Crown - They were excellent last year and 2006 and they can only get better.

3. Phantom (Surprisingly) - Although I didn't really like thier last year's show until I purchased the DVD, I think this year's show will change my opinion of them. We shall see.

Mostly looking forward to the competition of it all. I am hoping the competition is as tight as it was last year.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since most everybody hypes them anyways, might as well say they are going to win this year! Or break into top 3, which has been said, what, the past 3 years.

Well perhaps they are hyped because they are beloved by their alums, fans and members alike. Regardless of competitive results, todays CC is well thought of by the Drumcorps public.

And how is this a bad thing??

Of the shows announced...

The Cavaliers- It's their 60th anniversary, and they will celebrate it by putting (another) amazing corps (and show) on the field.

Phantom Regiment- I always love their music. This year will probably be no different.

The Cadets- While the talking gets annoying, their music is great to listen to. I'm curious how this year's show will turn out.

Of the shows not announced...

Carolina Crown- Both 2006 and 2007 ranked in my top three favorite shows from each year. I'm excited to see how much further than can go this year.

Madison Scouts- Unbound was amazing, IMO. I wonder how their late season momentum will push them into this summer.

I'm excited to see Pioneer.

I can't wait to hear their hornline on those brand new Kings.

Well perhaps they are hyped because they are beloved by their alums, fans and members alike. Regardless of competitive results, todays CC is well thought of by the Drumcorps public.

And how is this a bad thing??

No not saying that is a bad thing, just wish they could live up to the hype and be that corps to finally get there, I just don't think it is going to be for a while. I they perform as well or better than they did in '07, I'm sure I will love them.

No not saying that is a bad thing, just wish they could live up to the hype and be that corps to finally get there, I just don't think it is going to be for a while. I they perform as well or better than they did in '07, I'm sure I will love them.

They did live up to it for me.