** Renegades February Camp Location ***

Hey Cats -- we did not secure a location for the February Camp until very recently, so here it is:

Yerba Buena High School

1855 Lucretia Ave.

San Jose CA 95122

This is the weekend where Dark City starts to come to life -- we are learning drill, and putting the pedal to the metal in terms of learning more music. Be there!

Special thanks to Evil Kanika for her hard work to line up the rehearsal location.

Hey Cats -- we did not secure a location for the February Camp until very recently, so here it is:

Yerba Buena High School

1855 Lucretia Ave.

San Jose CA 95122

This is the weekend where Dark City starts to come to life -- we are learning drill, and putting the pedal to the metal in terms of learning more music. Be there!

Special thanks to Evil Kanika for her hard work to line up the rehearsal location.

Uh, dudski? You might want to lay out a date, in case someone was thinking about coming around, but hadn't established the Vulcan Mind Meld to the Mother Ship yet. :tongue:

I gotta remember to buy a rain poncho and a dot book. :tongue: Wow. This is the earliest I've ever had to buy a dot book.

Uh, dudski? You might want to lay out a date, in case someone was thinking about coming around, but hadn't established the Vulcan Mind Meld to the Mother Ship yet. :shutup:

This weeeeekend!

got the dot book already .... and incase of rain forget the poncho I got myself a Haz-mat suit just gotta add the gloves and take 20 pair of socks if it rains .... either way BRING ON THE DRILL !!!!

Hey Gang-

For us out of town members- is there a cheap motel near the practice site- some guard members need to stay at one Saturday PM. Thanks!! Dr. Guardamn