Vic Firth

Matt Henley does the WCU line. I'm 99% sure that he isn't actively teaching a DCI line although I reserve the right to be blatantly wrong. It lists Spirit of A and Crown in his bio as things he has done.

The other ones that come to mind easily are . . .

Tom Aungst - UMass

Lalo Davila (not currently DCI but made the rounds through PR, Star, etc) - Middle Tenn State

Paul Rennick - North Texas

I'm sure others can add dozens more . . .

Has anyone (mostly perc people) to see the Vic Firth U Ipod casts. Some of these lines are ramming...woot Western Carolina! Can anyone tell me if some of the DCI techs are teaching these college lines. I know a lot of them teach BOA lines.

False. It is Thom Hannum, not Tom Aungst.

Also at UMass are Colin McNutt (Caption Supervisor at The Cadets) and Ian Hale (Front Ensemble Tech at Carolina Crown).

HAHA, thanks for the correction, I laughed out loud when I read that . . .

shows what you get for posting when you're not paying a darn bit of attention ;)

I blame it on the subconscious, had just read the latest WGI recap mag where they profiled Dartmouth HS

False. It is Thom Hannum, not Tom Aungst.

Also at UMass are Colin McNutt (Caption Supervisor at The Cadets) and Ian Hale (Front Ensemble Tech at Carolina Crown).

I believe Aungst is at Dartmouth HS in Mass. Could be way off on that.. but I'm pretty sure.

Lonny Benoit (SCV Pit caption manager) - McNeese State

Edited by K-Swiss