Spartans and Surf

Surf v Spartans  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have a better season this summer?

• Jersey Surf
    • The Spartans
    • Neither

Sweet jacket design + Shako = Badbutt.

Surf's uniform, definitely.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spartan's uniform does wonders for slimming, and lengthening just about any body type. It's a really classy, powerful design. I know I have a bias, but I admit I just love that uniform.

I first saw it last year at the Boston Crusaders home show (also my first even live DCI show, OMG!!!!!!). The three things from the show I remember were that carolina crown had an amazing show in every possible way, phaton regiment sounded so pretty i couldn't believe it, it was beyound anything I can describe, and the Spartans uniforms were just the coolest thing I had ever seen in DCI or marching band. I also think that they have a cool name, I meen come on, its the Spartans

Other cool names:

Santa Clara Vanguard (because of the "Vanguard")

The Vanguard Cadets (again, the word Vanguard just sound cool)

Blue Devils (Just because you can say BD, which has more to do with the core than anything, but still cool)

Phantom Regiment (Spooky and Bad A--, hard to beat that)

Carolina Crown (It just sounds classy)

Who will have a better summer? I'm not talking placement wise because with 2 and 3 being combined, it's anyone's game this year. I do want to know who you think will be more entertaining, etc.

I know Spartans are doing Metals this summer.

I've heard rumor that the Surf is doing something really cool for their 18th season. Rumor has it that it's based on more modern songs... Hmm...

Back on track though. I'm thinking the Surf will have the better season, especially after being so close in '07. But with both being granted World Class status for '09, who knows what will happen? It's going to be a competitive season, that's for sure!

What do you guys think and why?

Hey Surf My be good and Spartans don't have a chance but what about Teal Sound I mean they came out of nowhere and scored big i think they'll come out on top.

*cough cough* TEAL SOUND *cough cough* :laughing: