Back of the Bus

I don't remember his name... Was he a big barri player?

That was Paul. He sat next to Woody in 79, and threw up out the bus window on Pearson's head. The one time Paul actually got mad at anyone he almost cleaned out the entire back seat of the bus of any living organisms. Scary sight.

Edited by kansasDC

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was thirty some years ago. I often wondered what became of her. Let's just leave it at this.....her nickname was "BJ." :laughing:

BUS SURFING!!! :laughing: I forgot all about that... Bus surfing while the whole bus sings the theme to Hawii-5-0. Now that was some fun times.

Singing never had anything to do with bus surfing in Freelancers. :devil:

:devil:

Bus 7 was the horn bus

Bus 8 was the geek bus

Bus 9 was the drum bus a.k.a. Tickless - sometimes the "T" got replaced with a "D" by horn players or members of VK.

Back in my day with Freelancers it was different

Bus 9 was still the drum bus

Bus 8 was the mixed bus (a little of everything)

Bus 7 was the nerdy, snobby, couples, quiet bus.

You can guess which one I rode on.

One anecdote, we pulled up to a rest stop in Pennsylvania after riding all night, piled off to hit the restrooms and... there were none. Who ever heard of a rest stop without restrooms! All the guys lined up at a fence while the girls all ran for the treeline! I know someone got pictures!

"Front of the bus, we challenge you to a bus fight!"

Another nice one is to unzip your pants, put a hotdog half-way into the opening, smear one end with mayo, and call one of the rookie girls over to "help" you with something.

Now, now, this is 2008, that sort of thing will get you locked away!

That was Paul. He sat next to Woody in 79, and threw up out the bus window on Pearson's head. The one time Paul actually got mad at anyone he almost cleaned out the entire back seat of the bus of any living organisms. Scary sight.

I think I remember that... Didn't you get three downs to make it to the back?

Now, now, this is 2008, that sort of thing will get you locked away!

So it is PC behavior that is killing DC… Sorry I couldn’t resist. Better leave that topic to the other threads…

Going to Canadian Nationals in 1969, around 7 hours in a school bus – no washroom - and stupid kids like me drinking pop. A few of us had no choice and had to pee into the pop bottle (not easy on a moving school bus – accuracy was lacking) and then throw the bottle out of the window. The senior hands at the back of the bus had the windows open. It took them a while to figure out why the got wet every now and then…..

Eww!! lol!!