Political Avatars on DCP

MikeN

DCP's Community Guidelines state:

Any reference to political, religious, world events, social issues, etc are not allowed, this includes member signatures, profiles, and avatars. Topics or posts that are started in any of DCP's forums pertaining to the aformentioned will be closed and/or removed.

However, In an effort to allow our members to show support for their candidate, while maintaining the intent of our Community Guidelines regarding political discussion and avatars, we have created a gallery of "standard" avatars that you may choose from to show support for your particular candidate in the 2008 presidential election. If there is a national candidate that you would like to see included, please PM me directly and we will do our best to accomodate all requests.

These are the only political avatars that are allowed on DCP. All other avatar / sig information that violates our Community Guidelines (as stated above) will be removed.

To change your avatar:

Click on "My Controls."

Click on "Edit Avatar Settings."

Under "Choose an avatar from one of our galleries" select "Election08" and click the "Go" box.

Click on the button below the avatar you want and click "Use Selected Avatar."

As with all DCP forum-related issues, feel free to PM me with comments, questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Mike New

DCP Community Administrator