DCI Hall Of Fame.

I sent in a nomination to the DCI Hall Of Fame for Moe Knox. Moe which most of you all know has been involved in the Drum & Bugle Corps Activity for many decades giving all of us & the activity so many many memories through his photography.

I feel he has been over looked by The Drum & Bugle Corps Activity. As a Drum Corps Elder Statesmen, Moe has given to many without asking in return. I am asking many of you to please write to David L. Kampschroer at davidkamp@comcast.net supporting my nomination of Moe. Thank You.

Edited by bobk9258

I sent in a nomination to the DCI Hall Of Fame for Moe Knox. Moe which most of you all know has been involved in the Drum & Bugle Corps Activity for many decades giving all of us & the activity so many many memories through his photography.

I feel he has been over looked by The Drum & Bugle Corps Activity. As a Drum Corps Elder Statesmen, Moe has given to many without asking in return. I am asking many of you to please write to David L. Kampschroer at davidkamp@comcast.net supporting my nomination of Moe. Thank You.

I also sent my letter of nomination for Moe. I can't say enough how much Mr. Knox has contributed to the world of Drum Corps.

FeltForum.jpg

Please join in.

Thank you.

Puppet

I also sent my letter of nomination for Moe. I can't say enough how much Mr. Knox has contributed to the world of Drum Corps.

FeltForum.jpg

Please join in.

Thank you.

Puppet

Do you have the 4 supporters of your nomination? I do not. This is the reason I am writing in here is to ask people to support a Moe Knox DCI 2008 Hall Of Fame nomination that has to be sent in by this Friday the 15th.

Do you have the 4 supporters of your nomination? I do not. This is the reason I am writing in here is to ask people to support a Moe Knox DCI 2008 Hall Of Fame nomination that has to be sent in by this Friday the 15th.

Virtually every living member of the St. Rita's Brassmen was included in our mass nomination. If you would like to add me to your list. Just send me a copy and I will join your effort as well.

Puppet

Bob - a great gesture. I promise I will write Dr. Dave tomorrow via email. I will mention you and list my bio as well.

You are so right - for those of us that marched from the early 1960's, Moe was a fixture along the sidelines. I remember visiting his tent to see if he captured me in a show from any city in the northeast. I think he has more photos of me than my parents !

Moe literally took thousands of photos of thousands of young people, who were giving their all for their corps. Think of all of the publications his photos were published in......Drum Corps News, Drum Corps Digest, they are all gone.