SUNRISERS - There's No Place Like Home

sun_graphic_hdr08.jpg

There's No Place Like Home!

After our last rehearsal at an alternate facility we're happy to be back home again at

Pearl River HS this coming Sunday Feb 17th 10AM - 4PM.

Pearl River High School is just blocks from the Pascack Valley Rail Station in the town of Pearl River

and easily accessible via I287/I87 and the Garden State Parkway.

Click here for directions.

We've got openings for you! Join us Sunday as we continue to consume and refine more of our powerful Dennis Argul/Sean Vega/Brian Dinkel production based on the music from : Man of La Mancha entitled "The Quest". Dennis, Sean, Brian Dinkel and rest of our fine staff have collaborated to bring us an awesome musical program that's sure to move both performer and spectator alike. From the rousing rhythms and sounds of "I am I, Don Quixote", through the lush and seductive "Dulcinea" to a percussion feature centered on "Aldonza", and on to the exciting finale "The Impossible Dream", The Quest promises to be one of our best productions.

The only other ingredient is you. If you want one of our open spots now is the time. Don’t set yourself up to have to cram at the last minute. Come down. Grab a spot. Take advantage of the top-notch training we offer and the opportunity it presents for you to do more than just learn notes and march.

Come on down and bring friends. Pearl River HS this coming Sunday Feb 17th 10AM - 4PM.

If you're hungry, then we're serving.

For membership information and/or materials :

1. Visit our site at
to learn more

2. Email us at

3. Call us at (516) 702-1356, (732) 364-3168 or (516) 697-0499

av-7671.gif

Sunrisers Management

Edited by DaveChina

sun_graphic_hdr08.jpg

After our last rehearsal at an alternate facility we're happy to be back home again at

Pearl River High School is just blocks from the Pascack Valley Rail Station in the town of Pearl River

We've got openings for you! Join us Sunday as we continue to consume and refine more of our powerful Dennis Argul/Sean Vega/Brian Dinkel production based on the music from : Man of La Mancha entitled "The Quest". Dennis, Sean, Brian Dinkel and rest of our fine staff have collaborated to bring us an awesome musical program that's sure to move both performer and spectator alike. From the rousing rhythms and sounds of "I am I, Don Quixote", through the lush and seductive "Dulcinea" to a percussion feature centered on "Aldonza", and on to the exciting finale "The Impossible Dream", The Quest promises to be one of our best productions.

The only other ingredient is you. If you want one of our open spots now is the time. Don’t set yourself up to have to cram at the last minute. Come down. Grab a spot. Take advantage of the top-notch training we offer and the opportunity it presents for you to do more than just learn notes and march.

Come on down and bring friends. Pearl River HS this coming Sunday Feb 17th 10AM - 4PM.

1. Visit our site at
to learn more

2. Email us at

av-7671.gif

Sunrisers Management

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home!

sun_graphic_hdr08.jpg

1. Visit our site at
to learn more

2. Email us at

av-7671.gif

Sunrisers Management

Bump - just because....

sun_graphic_hdr08.jpg

1. Visit our site at
to learn more

2. Email us at

av-7671.gif

Sunrisers Management

sun_graphic_hdr08.jpg

1. Visit our site at
to learn more

2. Email us at

av-7671.gif

Sunrisers Management

Two Days!!!

Yay Sun!!!!

Come on people, come check out wats in store for SUN this SUNday, you will not be dissappointed!!!!

sun_graphic_hdr08.jpg

1. Visit our site at
to learn more

2. Email us at

av-7671.gif

Sunrisers Management

Today!!!!