Equipment Truck Sighting

buzzgok

I was heading west on Hersheypark drive today, headed to a watering hole to enjoy some favorite beverages, when I happened to spy the equipment truck for the Caballeros headed in the other direction. Of course, there was no place to turn around and give chase to find out what was happening. So, anyone else know what was going on in the area?

I was heading west on Hersheypark drive today, headed to a watering hole to enjoy some favorite beverages, when I happened to spy the equipment truck for the Caballeros headed in the other direction. Of course, there was no place to turn around and give chase to find out what was happening. So, anyone else know what was going on in the area?

The Cabs percussion section is playing with Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood in concert out there in Hershey... Just played Madison Square Garden last night. A busy week...Tomorrow night they will be in Hawthorne Preparing for their next camp talk about whirlwind tour LOL

I work in the Giant center, why didn't they schedule me for the concert?!?! Just my luck, quality line in the area, and I have to miss it! (insert favorite cuss word here)

We are so darn proud of these folks. Every time they end the gig - and Hawthorne Caballeros shows up on the screen - I have tears in my eyes. This is from MSG 2/13/08. And as Mike said, right onto Camp this weekend.

Edited by sophillycab

That was pretty awesome. I'd love to have the opportunity to do something like that sometime. It just looks like so much fun.

How many drum corps drumlines got in on this gig? You guys, Hurcs, MBI, who else?

And how did you guys get this gig?

I'd be willing to strap a bass drum on again for this kind of opportunity. Back problems or no!

Way to go, guys!! :laughing:

That is really cool. Great exposure for the Cabs and drum corps in general!

Fran

I just got a chance to watch the link. Wow!! That is great!! I found the others as well.

Scott

How many drum corps drumlines got in on this gig? You guys, Hurcs, MBI, who else?

And how did you guys get this gig?

I'd be willing to strap a bass drum on again for this kind of opportunity. Back problems or no!

Way to go, guys!! :tongue:

grennies

One thing I have noticed watching through all the videos, there is a guy on the right hand side of the snareline out of uniform in most of the videos. Anyone know who he is?