Music City Legend: Next Rehearsal

Music City Legend, Nashville's all-age drum & bugle corps, will hold its next rehearsal on March 15-16. The brass will rehearse at Cumberland University while the percussion meets at La Vergne H.S. Additional rehearsal details can be found on our website. Guard rehearsals will begin during the May 3-4 camp weekend.

We will start setting drill soon so, if you're sitting on the fence, now is the time to get off. You don't want to be watching MCL video next month and wishing you had gone to the rehearsal. It's MUCH better live. Trust me. :tongue:

Bumparooneo.

Sadly I will not be there this weekend. But don't let that stop you from coming out and being a part of a fantastic organization.

:laugh::guinesssmilie:

OMG...What a camp!! Phenominal!!

Playing in this hornline is what keeps this grandmama in drum corps. :rolleyes:

Get ready, DCA..........................

Phenominal............................that's all I can say!!

We had fun at camp this weekend. I especially enjoyed making animals out of popsicle sticks and the potato sack races.

:rolleyes:

I ate my macaroni art on the way home. :laughing:

Wait! You guys did macaroni art? Nobody told me that! And to think I went to a NASCAR race instead of THIS camp!!!!

:tongue::rolleyes::laughing:

Next month's rehearsal will feature classes on bird watching and fire safety. Sunday's rehearsal ends with the classic tug-o-war. Sign up early and come on down. Who knows? We might even learn some show drill.... :thumbup:

Sign me up for bird watching. I love observing las chicas.