BRIDGEMEN DRUMFEST 2008 - THIS SATURDAY 3/15

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time. And got to meet some of the Bridgemen people running the show.

John, thanks so much for your hospitality and flexibility, And for excusing our ealry departure.

The ladies handling the participants and keeping things moving were just great!

Thanks for a wonderful experience. Hope that you do it again next year!

Hi Tom,

It was a pleasure having you guys. Thanks for the support. Let's keep building on this experience...

Yes, expect you to be the first ones to sign up next year.

All The Best,

John

Jerome,... West Coast life is pissah! Year-round Springtime, NO Snow Days and Golfing in January can get boring really quickly. My current plan is to make it to Bayonne for the TOS in June after a business trip.

Life just hasn't been the same being so far away from "The Land of the Green & Purple Skies" and the Tropical smell of the Bayonne canal. I'm looking forward to my trip down Memory Lane where all my friends who TORK funny reside!

See you in June!

Nice shirt :thumbup:

scan0006.jpg

Nice try! ... but I stopped wearing "Leisure-suit" shirts in the mid-70's! That's got to be Kevin B.

Anyway, I do appreciate the "green" hue in the sky! ....must have been taken at Tri-Chem!

I'm pretty sure Kevin had far less hair. :thumbup:

Definately Tri chem.

Wait,maybe its Dennis?

Edited by JeromeyBush

I'm looking forward to my trip down Memory Lane where all my friends who TORK funny reside!

just who, pray tell, taught you how to speak this way??!!?? :ninja:

at this rate i'm thinkin' we're going to need a translator to understand you . . .

:ninja:

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

good one, Jerome ....

I think it is your bro.Its 93 ,cause a skinny JBOD is out there with a bari. :wub:

That fat man with the ugly shirt and way too high socks (although, I guess it was not too stupid to wear them that way 15 years ago.......ok, maybe it was).......is indeed I.

Doing what I always do best.......standing around taking credit for other people's work.

:ninja:

Thanks Jerome!

Peace,

Dennis