Brass for Sale

randyb

The Teal Sound has for sale 10 Dynasty Baritones with cases and 2 King Tubas for sale and available after mid-April, 2008.

The baritones were bought new and were used only last season. Asking price is $1000.00 ea. including case.

The tubas were bought used last season from Carolina Crown and are in excellent condition. Asking price is $1800.00 ea. including case.

Prices above do not include shipping charges.

Please contact Randy Blackburn at randy@tealsound.org or 850-591-2621 if interested.

Edited by randyb

I know you said tubas,............but are these G or Bb?

Bb

Bb

3 valve or 4 valve? what model number?

3 valve or 4 valve? what model number?

They are the 4 valve tubas. Not certain of the model number, but not the 1151's that King makes now. As I stated earlier, they were purchased last year from Crown and they were 2 year old horns when we received them.

The Teal Sound has for sale 10 Dynasty Baritones with cases and 2 King Tubas for sale and available after mid-April, 2008.

The baritones were bought new and were used only last season. Asking price is $1000.00 including case.

The tubas were bought used last season from Carolina Crown and are in excellent condition. Asking price is $1800.00 including case.

Prices above do not include shipping charges.

Please contact Randy Blackburn at randy@tealsound.org or 850-591-2621 if interested.

Would you consider piecing these out? I would be interested in 5 baritones and 1 tuba. How much for each?

Would you consider piecing these out? I would be interested in 5 baritones and 1 tuba. How much for each?

Those are the prices for each piece. Whether they are sold together or individually. Also remember that you will need to add shipping to the cost as well, but should not be too much through UPS.

Contact me ASAP if you are interested as I have a couple of schools that are looking at buying the bari's.

Edited by randyb