Bushwackers in NYC March 30th!

On Sunday March 30th, The Bushwackers will be moving the "caravan" down 5th Avenue in New York City to help celebrate the Persian Day Parade. Having just finished a productive weekend of rehearsal and a parade in Kingston New York, The corps turns its attention to the weekend of March 29th and 30th when the corps will hold the 2nd camp of March.

Rehearsal on the 29th will be held at Old Bridge High School in Old Bridge, New Jersey.

On Sunday the corps makes the short trip over the Bridge to New York City and the Persian Day parade.

With the music show two thirds done and the outdoor Spring rehearsal season just around the corner, the 2008 season looks to be another fun and satisfying time to be a Bushwacker.

Just a small amount of spots are available, and anyone wanting to be a part of the 2008 Bushwackers "Gypsodic!" show is strongly urged to contact the corps soon.

As always, for any and all info on the Bushwackers please visit www.bushwackers.org

Stay tuned for more announcements from the Bushwackers.

On Sunday March 30th, The Bushwackers will be moving the "caravan" down 5th Avenue in New York City to help celebrate the Persian Day Parade. Having just finished a productive weekend of rehearsal and a parade in Kingston New York, The corps turns its attention to the weekend of March 29th and 30th when the corps will hold the 2nd camp of March.

Rehearsal on the 29th will be held at Old Bridge High School in Old Bridge, New Jersey.

On Sunday the corps makes the short trip over the Bridge to New York City and the Persian Day parade.

With the music show two thirds done and the outdoor Spring rehearsal season just around the corner, the 2008 season looks to be another fun and satisfying time to be a Bushwacker.

Just a small amount of spots are available, and anyone wanting to be a part of the 2008 Bushwackers "Gypsodic!" show is strongly urged to contact the corps soon.

As always, for any and all info on the Bushwackers please visit www.bushwackers.org

Stay tuned for more announcements from the Bushwackers.

Cant wait, this is gonna be a good one

Sun will be at the Persian Day parade as well. Looking forward to seeing you guys and some old friends too.

Oh my gosh I can't wait to play what we're about to play for the Parade!!!!!!! LOL - the mellophone parts ROCK SO MUCH! THE PARTS ARE JUST WAAAAAAAY FUN TO PLAY :thumbup::worthy: :worthy:

I'm very excited to play MY music. All the arrangements are incredible... It's my third year and this is way amazing to play and perform.

I get goosebumps thinking about the show and how much fun I'm to have performing it. I love drum corps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja::angry::grrr:

:crazy::fight:

Edited by Mike De Franco

Little excited, huh Mike? :)

And he should be, its an amazing show and I love everything about it too, especially the snare book, its gonna totally rock.

Can't wait for the summer

i'm excited for my first NYC parade with Bush - looking forward to seeing everyone there

I'm excited to see you there too! :ninja:

[Fusion will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Edited by hardcoremello