New drum corps in Missoula Montana

Majestic Knights

We are trying to get people to donate drum corps items for a e-bay auction to help raise money for equipment for the Majestic Knights drum corps. This newly formed corps needs your help. Please ,Please, Please contact me if you have any drum corps item you would like to donate to us. 100% of items sold at auction will go to the kids. Be apart of getting this corps started.

Majestic Knights Director

Mark Sollars

We are trying to get people to donate drum corps items for a e-bay auction to help raise money for equipment for the Majestic Knights drum corps. This newly formed corps needs your help. Please ,Please, Please contact me if you have any drum corps item you would like to donate to us. 100% of items sold at auction will go to the kids. Be apart of getting this corps started.

Majestic Knights Director

Mark Sollars

Please please please we need auction items !

If the goal is making money, why limit it to drum corps items? Do you guys have non profit status yet? Website?

Please please please we need auction items ! We are non profit. The drum corps is a flagship program of the Boys & Girls club here in Missoula Montana. We do have a website for the B&G Club and will be adding a drum corps website for the Majestic Knights very soon. We are not limited to drum corps items for the auction. Any items would be very appreciated at this point. Thanks !

Okay then, what is the website?

Also instead of donating items to be sold later on eBay, what equipment or other items are you hoping to raise funds for? It might be cheaper just to donate the items. Than to pay shipping on the item. To have you pay shipping on the item (reduced sale price) as well.

P.S. are you aware of the previous corps also named majestic knights?

St. Mary's Majestic Knights from Charlestown, MA - '60 + '61

(found while trying to google your website.)

Also instead of donating items to be sold later on eBay, what equipment or other items are you hoping to raise funds for? It might be cheaper just to donate the items. Than to pay shipping on the item. To have you pay shipping on the item (reduced sale price) as well.

Yes we are aware that there was a drum corps by that name and a few members of that corps are thrilled that the name is being used again. We are looking for any percussion, horns. color guard, uniforms, drum corps tshirts anything at this point to be donated. And great idea about the donations and shipping . Thanks !

http://www.bgcmissoula.org/main_subItems.a...=54&ssid=25

Nancy

Thanks.

Although the engrish might be a turnoff. "Do you like to playing drums?" Not that I should be talking, I was always a C/D student in english. I probably should have done more with math since I was actually good at that.

Thanks.

Although the English might be a turnoff. "Do you like to playing drums?" Not that I should be talking, I was always a C/D student in English. I probably should have done more with math since I was actually good at that.

Yes I love playing drums. I started at a very young age of 11 yrs old and joined my first drum corps at that time called the Syracuse Marauders it was a Jr. corps and went on to march with the Auburn Purple Lancers DCI finalist. I also Marched with the Syracuse Brigs Sr. Corps. I am now in Montana USA and having a wonderful time putting together this new drum corps here. We need help with funds raising money for the kids so any donations will help us so much. I thought asking for donations with drum corps items and auction them off would be a good idea to raise money but the donations are slow at best we have only received 2 items so far. We could use allot more.

Great news about another new corps getting started. Just a thought, DCI gave our corps a box of unsold T-shirts for all our members once. Contact them with your idea and see if they have old stock they might be able to donate to help you out.

Best wishes for a successful start up!

:innocent: