Renegades announce MAJOR changes for 2008 season!

I love April 1st

I love ham sandwiches. :smile:

I wanna know how many tards out there read this and actually thought the Renegades were changing the 18+ age policy.

I'll admit, I laughed. But being a former family member of the Evilest Corps on Earth, I knew better.

MAJOR CHANGES AFOOT FOR THE RENEGADES

San Francisco, CA - April 1, 2008 - The San Francisco Renegades (NYSE: SFR) announced today that they have entered into an historic merger with the Blue Devils C Corps.

At the DCA World Championships, the members of BDC will be used to replace members of the Renegades mid-performance. This first-of-its-kind "second stringer" idea came to pass when one Renegades member was unable to finish a runthrough, asking his son to take his place. The idea was such a hit that the Renegades staff decided to go even younger.

"Why not get members who are as young as possible? They have all kinds of energy. Plus, we would score all kids of Cute Points!," corps director Greg Gilman was quoted as saying.

The biggest obstacle has been scheduling rehearsals. because many members of BDC have to be in bed early (and because of California's child labor laws), rehearsals have been moved to 7:30 a.m.

When reached for comment, Renegades President Anne Bragstad mumbled something about frogs being crunchy and then proceeded on to a ten minute diatribe about whether or not Eddie is, in fact, a rat.

ABOUT THE RENEGADES: The Renegades are 7 people and a ham sandwich.

Man, you guys are just now discovering this?! There is a one word solution when you come up a bit short on numbers: Kindercare. Yeah, those mid-day naps get in the way and the little buggers are always demanding animal crackers, but they won't lay out during a run-through. And they've even got a short bus to bring them to rehearsal. Of course you'll have to write a lot of scatter drill. Numbers over 10 can get a bit hairy... :ninja:

Note to self: Sell juice boxes at Rochester souvie stand.

I wanna know how many tards out there read this and actually thought the Renegades were changing the 18+ age policy.

I'll admit, I laughed. But being a former family member of the Evilest Corps on Earth, I knew better.

FORMER family member ?!?!?!

Sorry my dear, once a Renegade, ALWAYS a Renegade.

:ninja:

:sad:

I know Dan, I didn't mean it like that.

That's right Dan. It's like Hotel California. You can check out ... but you can never leave.

[insert Evil laugh here]