Music City Legend: New Video

We've got some new video on the site. It was shot at the March rehearsal. Yes, for you discriminating listeners, you will hear some ticks, and we were missing a handful of horn players, but we'll put it out there anyway. The passion and energy are there. There is some audio from our camp this past weekend coming soon. HUGE improvement in just a few weeks. Goosebumps a-plenty. :rock:

Actually, this recording was made in March. The battery was not rehearsing with the hornline that weekend. However this past weekend we got to hear the exact same thing while rehearsing with them. We went in later, and put our parts with them. Before we started playing, I overheard someone behind me in the hornline say,,"Oh wow, this is gonna get loud!". It would have been hard to record it in that room,,,trust me.

Edited by LegendBattery

Before we started playing, I overheard someone behind me in the hornline say,,"Oh wow, this is gonna get loud!". It would have been hard to record it in that room,,,trust me.

That person would have been me :rock:

Edited by camel lips

Sweet video. The superimposed pics are a very nice touch.

Sweet video. The superimposed pics are a very nice touch.

Those pics are almost enough to make some cry. Those of us who were there from the beginning and who know how much hard work and sweat has gone into getting us where we are. And to know that the group that is in the last picture will never be again. Ahh....memories......

That person would have been me

I thought it might have been, since I saw two tubes of what looked like chapstick sticking out of your ears!

Improvised ear plugs :sad: