Buyer Beware - Ticket Prices for the Countdown

I was planning on attending The Countdown at the Cinemark Theater in Evanston, IL until I checked the ticket price on the theater's website. They're charging $20 per ticket, not the $10 price advertised by DCI. I called the theater and they confirmed the price of $20. Anybody planning on buying their tickets at the box office tonight should check ahead to see what they'll actually be paying. As for me, I'm skipping it. It's just not worth $20 to me.

Sorry I'm so late in posting this, but I just discovered this.

I was planning on attending The Countdown at the Cinemark Theater in Evanston, IL until I checked the ticket price on the theater's website. They're charging $20 per ticket, not the $10 price advertised by DCI. I called the theater and they confirmed the price of $20. Anybody planning on buying their tickets at the box office tonight should check ahead to see what they'll actually be paying. As for me, I'm skipping it. It's just not worth $20 to me.

Sorry I'm so late in posting this, but I just discovered this.

Buy them at Fathom events through the DCI website. They were $10 a piece.

Whether you go through DCI or Fathom, you are still directed to the website of the individual theater and the Cinemark Evanston 18 is selling tickets for $20.

Sounds like they raised the price on their own. I just bought a ticket for $10 plus a $1 service charge (Randolph, Massachusetts). You should call the individual theater and challenge it.

Edited by ktfbac

Whether you go through DCI or Fathom, you are still directed to the website of the individual theater and the Cinemark Evanston 18 is selling tickets for $20.

Rather than try to circumvent the filters on here, I guess I can only say, "they killed Kenny!"

It's the exact opposite at the Theater I'm going to in Fayetteville, GA. They're going to be sold at $7.25 at the door.

ACCORDING TO THE LADY ON THE PHONE!

don't shoot me if I'm wrong.

Edited by CoHmempho04