open class Finals Show announcer

Lately I have been working on forming an alumni organization for the Americanos. I remember hearing from someone, dont remember who, that the show announcer for Open class Finals marched the Americanos at one point. The first question is, is this true? second question is if it is, where can I get contact info on him?

Lately I have been working on forming an alumni organization for the Americanos. I remember hearing from someone, don't remember who, that the show announcer for Open class Finals marched the Americanos at one point. The first question is, is this true? second question is if it is, where can I get contact info on him?

Ryan H. Turner is correct, but I don't think he did Americanos. He is definitely a VK alumnus.

yeah, Ryan's an all So. CA guru I believe. The guy before him is maybe who you're looking for? I can't find his name in any of my program books, sorry.

For a more specific year was 2004. I know he did the Americanos home show, and I also remember seeing him at the madison show. Thanks for your help though.

I think Mark is in television productions or something in Madison (and my memory is spotty--I remember being told I was replacing him because he couldn't make it out this year). But I also remember being told he marched corps--but I can't confirm Americanos. You may want to shoot Missy Berg at DCI an email. She may know.

And yes--I marched VK as a baritone in 1985, and then waved my arms around like a monkey in 1986 and 1987. For some reason, the arm waving in 1987 was worthy of 7th place! :-)