Buccaneer Spring Preview

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever, makes you feel better about yourself. :worthy:

...................guys............its just a hockey game....................it IS hockey,right?..........both of you could have the misfortune of residing in CINCINNATI!!..........we here in cincinnati are looking for a place to build the new jail........some have suggested we could build it next to paul brown stadium............for obvious reasons!! :thumbup:

...................guys............its just a hockey game....................it IS hockey,right?..........both of you could have the misfortune of residing in CINCINNATI!!..........we here in cincinnati are looking for a place to build the new jail........some have suggested we could build it next to paul brown stadium............for obvious reasons!! :thumbup:

We exchanged some PMs. Nothing going on here people. Nothing to see move along. :worthy:

Seriously, everything's cool, but sorry about the Cincinnati thing, I mean living there. Well, there is Skyline Chili.

We exchanged some PMs. Nothing going on here people. Nothing to see move along. :worthy:

Seriously, everything's cool, but sorry about the Cincinnati thing, I mean living there. Well, there is Skyline Chili.

you know about that?!?........cool!!..........skyline chili...............dont worry though,we DO have "northern kentucky" for weekend recreation!! :thumbup:

just to hear about spaghetti with chili slopped on top makes one stomach turn, but until you actually taste it, MMMMM Good.

As far as the show goes, here's my thoughts.

1st, St. Ritas, what can I say, WOW! Can you say quality, not quanity. Tremendous sound. It was a great pleasure to meet Ruben, a name I have heard about for years. As nice as a person as one could meet. And the DM, lets just put it like this, way better than watching Russo any day. As a side note, while watching them rehearse, I said, wow, that french horn player is really impressive. It was then I learned it was Ruben on Bari. Man, what a great sound.

Yankee Rebels, two words, Kerschner(sp?) and Flowers. Put those 2 together and good things are going to happen. The hornline not only played really nice as an ensemble, but also very entertaining. The soloist were strong and confident. The "old" drums really added a touch of class.

I finally got to meet Robbie Ellis. I also met a 8th & I D&B DM. I believe his name was Gene. Real nice guy.

Probally the highlight of the evening was getting to meet Cindy Crawford. (no offense Robbie)

Sky, what can I say. I have been a huge fan since my junior corps days when some of the older guys played tapes of them on the bus. I was saddened to learn that both "sidemouth" and "conga" have passed away. I would always try and talk with them at shows in the 80's when I was with Steel City.

As far as the other corps, sorry, but I did not get to see them.

Steel had a problem with our bus driver, he insisted we leave before Reading came on. What a ^&$#@^%$#!

I did meet a guy from the Bucs organization Dan. He was at the liscence plate table. He was an old Marine from 8th and I.

And the turkey was exceptional. Thanks to all the Reading people for a great time.

Next year, we are going to get a different bus driver!

Rabbit, that was Dan Fitzpatrick, french horn player extraordinaire and I&E midrange champ many, many times

just to hear about spaghetti with chili slopped on top makes one stomach turn, but until you actually taste it, MMMMM Good.

As far as the show goes, here's my thoughts.

1st, St. Ritas, what can I say, WOW! Can you say quality, not quanity. Tremendous sound. It was a great pleasure to meet Ruben, a name I have heard about for years. As nice as a person as one could meet. And the DM, lets just put it like this, way better than watching Russo any day. As a side note, while watching them rehearse, I said, wow, that french horn player is really impressive. It was then I learned it was Ruben on Bari. Man, what a great sound.

Yankee Rebels, two words, Kerschner(sp?) and Flowers. Put those 2 together and good things are going to happen. The hornline not only played really nice as an ensemble, but also very entertaining. The soloist were strong and confident. The "old" drums really added a touch of class.

I finally got to meet Robbie Ellis. I also met a 8th & I D&B DM. I believe his name was Gene. Real nice guy.

Probally the highlight of the evening was getting to meet Cindy Crawford. (no offense Robbie)

Sky, what can I say. I have been a huge fan since my junior corps days when some of the older guys played tapes of them on the bus. I was saddened to learn that both "sidemouth" and "conga" have passed away. I would always try and talk with them at shows in the 80's when I was with Steel City.

As far as the other corps, sorry, but I did not get to see them.

Steel had a problem with our bus driver, he insisted we leave before Reading came on. What a ^&$#@^%$#!

I did meet a guy from the Bucs organization Dan. He was at the liscence plate table. He was an old Marine from 8th and I.

And the turkey was exceptional. Thanks to all the Reading people for a great time.

Next year, we are going to get a different bus driver!

Rabbit, that was Dan Fitzpatrick, french horn player extraordinaire and I&E midrange champ many, many times

Ahhh, yes. Dan Fitz forever with that dumb joke "How much for the corn?" Heck of a horn player. Is he still tootin' with Rebels?

He was, but I think he may have taken some time off..........

Ahhh, yes. Dan Fitz forever with that dumb joke "How much for the corn?" Heck of a horn player. Is he still tootin' with Rebels?

Not at the moment. He said last fall that he was puttin' the horn away until he missed it.