Statesmen Camp Report May 17th and 18th

July 5th is going to be amazing with the Alumni involved.... That alone is a reason to go... Then of course there is always the 25th anniversary show. The Rochester show is going to be a once in a lifetime thing.........

Sound crazy? Saturday's rehearsal was put in jeopardy by an ominous weather report, calling for rain, wind and cool temperatures. That might not be cause for consternation in February or March, but with June 21st's Key to the Sea performance on the horizon, the Statesmen were leaving nothing to chance in pursuit of excellence in this, their 25th Anniversary year.

Quick point of clarification: The Toledo, Ohio, show is no longer Key to the Sea. It is now known as the All-Star Review.

I know this because the two corps I marched with will be performing on the same field on June 21st. :thumbup:

July 5th is going to be amazing with the Alumni involved.... That alone is a reason to go... Then of course there is always the 25th anniversary show. The Rochester show is going to be a once in a lifetime thing.........

Yes July 5th is going to be wonderful.... See our website for info at http://www.statesmen.org or call the Statesmen office for tickets at 585-266-2232.

EMPIRE STATESMEN 25 YEARS AND GOING STRONG!!

I worked it out to come home for the 5th. I didnt want to miss that!

Donny

I worked it out to come home for the 5th. I didnt want to miss that!

Donny

Fantastic Donny! We couldn't have this celebration without you!

I am leaving for Milwaukee around 4:30 today. I got some bidness to take care of.

Donny

Quick point of clarification: The Toledo, Ohio, show is no longer Key to the Sea. It is now known as the All-Star Review.

I know this because the two corps I marched with will be performing on the same field on June 21st. :whip:

Hey Gadget - are you going to the show in Toledo? Boy, it would be great to see you again, and your lovely bride!! I'm sure you remember Mr. B walking off in the cloud of smoke in 2001 to My Way - right? As a matter of fact, I remember you running through that whole drill - that end spot is a killer isn't it!! Hope to see you there!!

Leslie