Pioneer Brass Spots

For the record, Roman has a great relationship with the people at Capitol Sound.

We obviously would be thrilled to have any of their students and/or staff that still wanted to participate this summer in drum corps to join us with no strings attached for next year.

Donny

It's not a matter of desperation. It's a matter of clarifying what we have available. You'd be surprised at the number of people who truly believe that it's too late to join a corps... or that all corps are full. I screen all of the inquiries that come in from the Pioneer website and several times a week we'll receive messages/emails asking if we have spots open, what sections are full, or if it's too late to join. So rather than being passive about it and waiting for those emails to come in, we're being proactive about it and posting what we do have open.

If I sounded desperate, it is only because there are some wonderful young adults already contracted to Pioneer for the summer and I want to give them a chance to succeed in drum corps. That doesnt read as placements, but the experience that drum corps offers. With more and better quality members taking the opportunity offered from Pioneer, the kids will just have a better summer.

I am just trying to give back some of what I got from this activity as a young adult.

Move ins start today...

Donny