ROCHESTER, NY / 4th of July Weekend!

Boy, you guys sure know how to put pressure on yourselves (how old-school Statesmen of you).

But, without exaggerating, I will say that the July 5th show will be, quite possibly, The Most Important Evening of Drum Corps in Rochester History.

I personally know people who be crying their eyes out when they see THOSE faces side-by-side playing THOSE songs.

(.... please don't rain)

Tom:

Pressure??? What pressure? You've been through an all day, all weekend camp with Mr. Bruni, right? You get used to that and pressure is like a soft sofa with a hot tottie to boot!!!

Honestly - the alumni sharing their stories and experiences throughout the year will help our members "get" the entertainment value of the Statesmen - both old and new! That makes for great memories!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Empire Statesmen at a Glance.....

June 14th & 15th / Rehearsal @ St. John Fisher College

June 21st / Exhibition at DCI Show in Toledo Ohio!

June 28th & 29th / Rehearsal @ Tech Park & Dress Rehearsal for Families

JULY 5th / VINCE BRUNI PREVIEW OF CHAMPIONS

ST. JOHN FISHER COLLEGE

7PM

585-266-2232 FOR TICKETS

EMPIRE STATESMEN 25 YEARS AND GOING STRONG!! :tongue:

StJohnFisherCollegeStadium.jpg

Click to see this at Google Maps!

What a great Stadium for a show. Not a bad seat in the house!!

For those who don't know, this is the stadium that the Buffalo Bills built (in essence)... it was the final part of getting them to move pre season training to Rochester. Not only is it a good stadium, but it's very well kept up...

Great way to start the local drum corps season... great venue... great corps... see you there...

order of appearance

1. White Sabers

2. Crusaders

3. Caballeros

4. Brigadiers

5. Empire Statesmen

For those who don't know, this is the stadium that the Buffalo Bills built (in essence)... it was the final part of getting them to move pre season training to Rochester. Not only is it a good stadium, but it's very well kept up...

Great way to start the local drum corps season... great venue... great corps... see you there...

order of appearance

1. White Sabers

2. Crusaders

3. Caballeros

4. Brigadiers

5. Empire Statesmen

whoa!! great show to start off dca in rochester. man i wish i lived there again just for the drumcorps..........not for the winter. this is the only time i miss rochester.