The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

Anyone going to or have contact with anyone going to the Centerville, OH show tonight??

Seems like all the hype for our guys is fading on here after the rain out last night.

Hopefully they can get in the 84-85 range tonight!

GO SCOUTS!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to or have contact with anyone going to the Centerville, OH show tonight??

Seems like all the hype for our guys is fading on here after the rain out last night.

Hopefully they can get in the 84-85 range tonight!

GO SCOUTS!!!

Hopefully they made good use of their time after the rain-out and will totally kick butt tonight!

Their performance time is at about 9:30 Eastern time.

GO SCOUTS!!!!!

Well, since I couldn't watch what was going on in Ohio tonight, I watched the Atlanta show again (during the time our Men should have been on the field in Ohio). I was so impressed again with the improvement in the drill. And this time, I have to say, I was really moved by the music -- they are playing with passion and musicality and the music itself, particularly up to the battery feature, is just so well arranged and emotionally charged - The Scouts' show doesn't need any gimmicks - the music is front and center and moves the audience on its own. Wow. I can't wait to see this new and improved show live in Bloomington.

Any reports from tonight's show would be greatly appreciated!!

GO SCOUTS!!!

Cymbalmom

I just talked to Chris K. at the show ! He said they were "Freakin' Awesome" tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No scores yet . We are doin' encore tonight and I could hear the drumline playin' the corps on the field as we spoke. He is tapin' encore to put on fan network !

Bill

GO SCOUTS !!!

+.05 - I'm not complaining. I was so nervous that the scores were going up too much and the judges were going to adjust US!

+.05 - I'm not complaining. I was so nervous that the scores were going up too much and the judges were going to adjust US!

I hear Ya ! I was just hopin' with the differant judges and differant corps tonight we would not back slide .

Bill - The Happy Man ! :thumbup:

GO SCOUTS !!!

Edited by Bill L.

Closest we have been to Blue Stars since June and closest we have been to Bluecoats this year!

Closest we have been to Blue Stars since June and closest we have been to Bluecoats this year!

Very Very good news indeed~