Argonauts and Pacific Northwest alumni!

Just a quick update. The reunion is now to be located at the Chemawa Indian School (we used to practice there all the time in the summer) on July 6th, 2008. Starting at 4pm.

The OC will start their show at 7pm.

Tickets to the reunion (for the dinner provided by the O.C.) is $5.00 and can be purchase at the crusaders website or at the location.

Tickets for the 7pm show are $10.00 and can be purchased the same way.

So, in all, for 15 bucks, you get a reunion with an actual drum corps show!!!

Bring all the souvies you want, as there will be booths and tables set up for us to show off our drum corps junk from the past! :ninja:

NOTE: This is for ALL Pacific Northwest alumni, not just the Argonauts D&C, Bands, etc... but also for the Blackwatch, Spartans, Imperials, Marauders, and Cascades!

This is the closest place to go to from my place, 12 hour drive to Seattle, then Salem but my passport is being processed and I won't get there besides, even though I saw some of the corps, we had our own circuit...I just feel close to the west.

I would encourage those in the neighbourhood to get together. It's a neat experience. Our reunion in 2006 in Alberta inspired me to post pictures on DCP and elsewhere. I took my photo albums to our reunion and the people at the reunion said thanks and I remember. Reunions are just plain good. :lookaround:

What's the address of the school? I was thinking of e-mailing this to Northwest Drum Corps Alumni I know around here.

What's the address of the school? I was thinking of e-mailing this to Northwest Drum Corps Alumni I know around here.

3700 chemawa road NE, Salem Oregon 97305