Saturday Night Live - Bayonne, New Jersey

bwahahaha ~ you lie well. like a cheap rug!

:tongue:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa, I have no video of the CG performing, I barely had time to set up the video on a tri-pod, as you know my first priority is shooting stills........but Jackie George was shooting from the grandstand & has the CG performing. I will try & put them both together on a DVD ASAP!

The TOS video is available at VFW Post 226!

• 2 weeks later...
I always look forward to going to Bayonne for a drum corps show. It brings back many good memories. I can't believe my first trip to Bayonne was in 1976, 32 years ago!!!

I was also looking forward to seeing all the corps and especially the Bushwackers. Well, there's always Bridgeport!

And, hey, Terry Keenan! It was good to see you again! I was looking forward to talking to you later on in the evening when the skies opened up. Hope you had a safe trip back home and get a chance to see Bush real soon. Keep posting on DCP so we can keep track of you! Take care!

To Jimmy Jordan and the Bridgemen: I know you tried your best to get the show in, but Mother Nature always wins out. Looking forward to seeing you later in the season! Everyone have a safe and enjoyable season. Drum corps season is here again! :thumbup:

John Gough

Bush 1981-86

Bush Alumni 1987 & beyond

• 2 weeks later...