Death and All of His Friends

I'm always looking for music a Corps could "cover" to be part of their show... and I think that this song from the recent Coldplay album would be an awesome ballad. The chord structure and flow is very cool. Thoughts?

I'm always looking for music a Corps could "cover" to be part of their show... and I think that this song from the recent Coldplay album would be an awesome ballad. The chord structure and flow is very cool. Thoughts?

Yeah that would be nice actually. I said that was my favorite song of the album on the thread in the Entertainment Discussion regarding Coldplay. The song definitely builds up gradually which makes it awesome. Who corps do you think it would fit?

I can actually see the Cadets pulling it off nicely. Especially with how they did Stranger in the Dark.

Anything by Jaga Jazzist! Perhaps Day, Another Day, Stardust Hotel, Animal Chin, or I Could Have Killed Him In The Sauna.