Bonus Point Schedule

I am not totally sure.... we've never had to do this before, so it may be a real pain to get everyone to submit all new captions. So I will have to think of what we can do if people are not able to submit captions that day....

Well, the expansion from five to eight captions will add 49 points to Division I corps (83 to 132).

Break that down to 15, 16 and 18.

15=Glassmen

16=Colts

18=Blue Knights

So, say everyone in Div. I that does not update their captions automatically gets the Glassmen for Visual Performance, Colts for Color Guard, and Blue Knights for Brass.

You could do a similar thing for Div. II/III. It's one idea, at least.

Edited by hostrauser

Yeah, its a possibility... hmmmmm

My idea is leave the 5 captions until after regionals. I'm not sure how much extra work will go into only taking the 5 captions instead of 8 when DCI posts their scores. But I think that will give everyone all day Sunday and Monday basically to put in 8 captions. That also makes regionals the end of the "first tour." So we have our "first tour" winners and then we can start the second half of fresh and make it a race to finals with 8 captions. Just my thoughts.