The Official 2008 Teal Sound discussion thread!

Hey matt. So if there is 140 horns, 135 of those must be euphoniums. How do you like those new horns i hear you guys have? Anyway, i'm hoping to see you guys at a rehearsal day on the 6th of july. I just need to know where your staying and if it is near your showsite the following day in chesapeake, va. (Thomas said he would talk to the tour director and get back with me. If you can try and find out give me an pm on here) Unfortunately the navy calls and i won't be able to make the show so i really want to see you guys on your rehearsal day. You guys sound awesome from what i've heard already. Go out out there and show the drum corps world what teal is all about.

DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS TEAL SOUND!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain, rain, go away.

Come again another day...

:lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:

Is a teal storm like purple rain?

Will Teal Sound ever play a show by the artist formerly known as Prince?

:music:

Is a teal storm like purple rain?

Will Teal Sound ever play a show by the artist formerly known as Prince?

:lookaround:

The group formerly known as Turquoise Noise

Actually in Teals early days they did a Meteallica show. A prince show would interesting, and fit in with there early identity. But this Rajaton is cool. Next year completes that trilogy. I thank Teal for just introducing me to rajaton. I would have never heard of them until i visited a camp last year. Awesome

Edited by Teal_Euph88

Wow. It's interesting how I say one thing and it either A) doesn't go the way I want it or B) Goes off topic. But it is still amusing :lookaround:

I just saw Teal Sound here in Birmingham for the Spirit Camp clinic, and they are smoking!!! I have never seen them this strong this early in the season. Those new horns make a huge difference!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!

:lookaround::hehe:

So, no one has commented in a while.......BUMP!

BTW, How do I get those DCI banners people have on their posts?

Edited by TealEuph7

First score of the season: 69.7. Not bad at all.

GO TEAL

First score of the season: 69.7. Not bad at all.

GO TEAL

Yeah man,...........I saw them as we were loading and they were at the gate getting ready to go on, and I saw them from backfield,.............they are very focused, and had a great show,................huge overall sound,............the drumline, and especially the plates, are working out there!,.........I like this corps!

Yeah man,...........I saw them as we were loading and they were at the gate getting ready to go on, and I saw them from backfield,.............they are very focused, and had a great show,................huge overall sound,............the drumline, and especially the plates, are working out there!,.........I like this corps!

Man, I can't wait to see them in Orlando. I am going to explode out of my seat with applause.