En Garde starts work on 09....NOW

It was mainly lack of numbers that kept En Garde off the field this year....but that's no reason not ot start NOW for next season!

We will have a recruiting table set up at the Brea, Walnut, and Riverside shows this weekend and next.

Our fees are looking to be $200, SoCal only tour (ike this year was going to be)

The show has been selected...a jazz program (originally written for a small ensemble...I'm not going to have a small line play a BD chart!)...and it's music never before heard on any marching field...challenging stuff!

We're setting up the website www.engardecorps.org It hasn't been totally set up yet....but check back until it is (hopefully tomorrow)

We're considering going All-Age, but that hasn't been fully determined yet.

We will need someone to teach both percussion and guard, as well as others to help with the board work.

Drop by the table and say hi, leave your info....become involved!

Best of luck to you with your corps next year. I am sorry I won't be able to see you perform, since I live in the midwest. Hopefully you will be successful, and put out a cd and dvd of your performance, so those of us that aren't lucky enough to see you can at least buy a cd and dvd of your show.

Best of luck to you with your corps next year. I am sorry I won't be able to see you perform, since I live in the midwest. Hopefully you will be successful, and put out a cd and dvd of your performance, so those of us that aren't lucky enough to see you can at least buy a cd and dvd of your show.

Thanks....check out the new website for some samples of the show music at http://www.engardecorps.org