Dublin Irish Pub

Still, I'm not quitting my day job. :tongue:

Wow, I feel kind of bad for last night's home show crowd. They didn't get this performance. Much better than last night.

Do you think xmen's performance tonight was better than last night? just curious, because I probably won't be awake to hear the scores later.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, I wasn't commenting; I was merely amused! :)

Well, that's two votes. Now to convince my wife not to kill me for embarrassing her. Again.

Kevin, thanks a ton for the hard work. I'm going to visit real life and then come back to whine about scores and placements. Good luck to everyone who is left.

Edited by OUTrumprano

By the way, as BAC is playing Kingfishers Catch Fire by John Mackey, if you wanted to hear the original composition, you can find it on Mr. Mackey's website here.

My friend from the contra line called me up right before warm up and told me they were going to throw down today. Since last night wasnt a good show for them and I guess they did. GO G! Btw thanks for the play by play Kevin. YOUR MY BOY KEVIN!

G-Contra!

Edited by KaviesContra

Do you think xmen's performance tonight was better than last night? just curious, because I probably won't be awake to hear the scores later.

I'm actually leaning more towards last night for X-Men. Tonight, while clean, lacked the impact I want. The crowd liked it, though.

Like so:

gmen.jpg

Yep, that's it. Still in the show.

Horn just fell down during the pre-show. Good thing it doesn't count.

I love how the first hit of the Zarathustra is right when the announcer says the name of the corps.

Wow, that running pass through was super clean for June!!!

Horns sound sooo good.

This corps is on fire so far in 08, folks.