Belding Bash

Corps Moms are the best. When they come on tour, they adopt everyone who needs a mom. I miss my tour mom's :tongue:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corps mom here...but I think you are looking for the BAC mom's

When did you march Cadets?

Saw Crossmen in Toledo and it's killing me that I won't see them again until West Chester, 7/31.

There is a slight chance that I may be able to take the trip to the Clifton show 7/5 though.

Saw Crossmen in Toledo and it's killing me that I won't see them again until West Chester, 7/31.

There is a slight chance that I may be able to take the trip to the Clifton show 7/5 though.

I am going if you want to hitch a ride. Only catch is that you have to go work the food truck all day first.

I am going if you want to hitch a ride. Only catch is that you have to go work the food truck all day first.

Donna kicked me off the food truck a few years ago. That ain't my gig. But if you need a t-shirt design, I can do that.

Corps mom here...but I think you are looking for the BAC mom's

BAC mum here! eagerly awaiting reviews, do we know if there is anyone there that can text in whats happening, I loved the blow by blow stuff we got on Saturday and Sunday nights, it was almost like being there! My husband is travelling with BAC right now and I am soooooo envious, he was like a small boy when I dropped him off at the airport last week, I almost pushed him out of the car! On Monday night he was on the field crew and I think that made his week. Grown men are so strange sometimes! :tongue:

Donna kicked me off the food truck a few years ago. That ain't my gig. But if you need a t-shirt design, I can do that.

Well the offer still stands! You would have to hang out all day though.

BAC mum here! eagerly awaiting reviews, do we know if there is anyone there that can text in whats happening, I loved the blow by blow stuff we got on Saturday and Sunday nights, it was almost like being there! My husband is travelling with BAC right now and I am soooooo envious, he was like a small boy when I dropped him off at the airport last week, I almost pushed him out of the car! On Monday night he was on the field crew and I think that made his week. Grown men are so strange sometimes! :tongue:

Is your Husband Curt?

Well the offer still stands! You would have to hang out all day though.

Terry, my husband, my sister, and I were helping them guys hem pants on Saturday morning in Toledo. The unis look really sharp this year.