Belding Bash

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a good picture of Eric ("Chicken Man")

http://www.bostoncrusaders.com/photo_album...IMG_2214-02.jpg

:tongue:

Thats Him! thats hysterical! Lol! Wasnt it shicken man they called him though? He never did tell me why, I probably really dont want to know! And of course Mr Potato Head after boiling all those spuds in the turkey fryer!

I seem to remember something about that from my kids American history lessons, didnt my tea go overboard too in Boston?

Ah, yes. The good ol' Boston Tea Party. :tongue: I always love me some history.

I would imagine that scores should be making their way into the general public soon.

Ah, yes. The good ol' Boston Tea Party. :tongue: I always love me some history.

I would imagine that scores should be making their way into the general public soon.

I feel as though we have missed out tonight with no blow by blow accounts, oh well, the picture of the 'chicken man' was worth it.

Thats Him! thats hysterical! Lol! Wasnt it shicken man they called him though? He never did tell me why, I probably really dont want to know! And of course Mr Potato Head after boiling all those spuds in the turkey fryer!

The first time we used the grill, we (he) cooked about 100lbs of chicken. He worked the grill for about 3-4hrs. Since we had the grill in the parking lot, there was grease all over everyone's car from the smoke. So, he and a few other volunteers washed cars after that. Above & beyond - that's one that will go down in the volunteerism history books!

The first time we used the grill, we (he) cooked about 100lbs of chicken. He worked the grill for about 3-4hrs. Since we had the grill in the parking lot, there was grease all over everyone's car from the smoke. So, he and a few other volunteers washed cars after that. Above & beyond - that's one that will go down in the volunteerism history books!

Mmmmmm, I always knew he was missing a few marbles! :tongue: