World Class:

The Cadets

Boston Crusaders

Glassmen

Crossmen

Pioneer

Open Class:

Dutch Boy

It will be interesting to see where the Cadets score after having off since Saturday.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see where the Cadets score after having off since Saturday.

I predict 76.2

:laughing:

Anyone from here going tonight?

I think Boston will still beat Cadets in visual!

I want to like the Cadets show, the kids play great but it is just so much of a downer! I mean I come to drum corps shows in persuit of happiness not to dreg up sad feelings about people I know who have died of Breast Cancer.

Edited by DrumCorpsLifeForMe

I think Boston will still beat Cadets in visual! I want to like the Cadets show, the kids play great but it is just so much of a downer! I mean I come to drum corps shows in persuit of happiness not to dreg up sad feelings about people I know who have died of Breast Cancer.

I don't see how that affects their visual score.

I don't see how that affects their visual score.

It doesn't I was just making a statement about their show! I think everyone should get credit for the work that they are doing out on the field and I think those kids are working really hard as always, i just hate that they don't seem to get the crowd reaction they deserve because of the black cloud over the show with the vocals and how they make you feel!

It doesn't I was just making a statement about their show! I think everyone should get credit for the work that they are doing out on the field and I think those kids are working really hard as always, i just hate that they don't seem to get the crowd reaction they deserve because of the black cloud over the show with the vocals and how they make you feel!

I see. Your edit helps - 2 different thoughts. Sorry.

You know, I wasn't keen on last year's narration, but by the end of the season I was able to focus on their great musical & visual performance and really appreciated their show. Then again, I admit I was one of those cheering at Finals when they said "... let's do something with no voice ...". So, I guess I was listening to the narration ... a wee bit. I'm sure it'll be the same this year. You have to appreciate the judges' focus with this show, they seem able to disregard the theme to get to the heart of the performance.

I mean I come to drum corps shows in persuit of happiness not to dreg up sad feelings about people I know who have died of Breast Cancer.

Sounds like somebody's staff watched Marian Catholic's WGI show a few times this offseason :laughing: